Model your data by configuring entities, fields, attributes and relations, adapt the UIs to the configured data model. You can manage any data you want.
AtroPIM is web-based and has responsive user interfaces, so you can work on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone. A web browser is all you need.
Import data (incl. direct relations) quickly from different sources in any form by using import feeds and transformation rules. Automate the import if needed.
Source product data and digital assets from multiple suppliers by using data import or portal functionality.
Use the most flexible enterprise-level access control – you can configure permissions and access levels for any entity in the system, even on the field level.
Standardize and structure your product data in any way you want – use product families, catalogs, categories and channels for that.
Manage any product-related HTML content – landing pages, press releases, additional descriptions etc.
Increase the quality, accuracy and consistency of your product data thanks to validations, completeness checking and approvals.
Set up multiple versions of context-aware product information to match different usage scenarios or to publish to different channels.
Use advanced data filtering and search functions and save your queries, use full-text search to cover more complicated search scenarios.
Set product relations, such as upsell, cross-sell, and much more to boost your e-commerce revenue or store product dependencies like spare parts.
Use multi-level hierarchies and data inheritance to save time and minimize mistakes – attributes can be inherited from product families. Variants inherit data from parent products.
Manage translations directly in the system, use portals to give data access to external agencies or export the data for translation and then reimport it.
Make bulk data changes to improve efficiency and productivity and reduce manual work.
Keep track of changes by using logging functionality – you can review all the changes and restore the old values if you wish.
Benefit from the use of the fully-fledged Digital Asset Management System AtroDAM to manage all of your digital assets.
Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and reduce inefficiencies by centralizing your product information, using workflows and tasks.
Use portals to onboard your suppliers, distributors, retailers and other partners – offer them self-service directly on your system.
Quickly export all the data for internal purposes or channel-specific data for different channels, in any form. Automate the export, if needed.
Integrate AtroPIM with ERP like SAP or Microsoft Dynamics, with e-commerce platforms like Magento, Shopware or Shopify, and other systems.
Syndicate your channel-specific product data to more than 1000 channels (via Channable) – go to market faster.
Want to know more?
Talk to us or book a personalized demo.
Integration with other systems
- Thanks to "API first" approach AtroPIM can be easily integrated with ERP, PLM, DAM, eCommerce and other systems and marketplaces.
- AtroPIM has service-oriented software architecture, 100% of the features are usable via REST API.
- All data from all entities in the system, including custom entities are immediately available via REST API.
- Fully automated bilateral data exchange is possible.
- Manual or fully automatic data import is available for all data in the system, including custom entities.
- You can configure multiple feeds to import any data with direct relations (e.g. products together with categories, assets, brands, etc.)
- Configure transformation rules that will be applied to the data to be imported.
- The import process can be reversed, old data will be restored.
- Manual or fully automated data export is available for all data in the system, including custom entities.
- You can configure multiple feeds to export any data with direct relations (e.g. products together with categories, assets, brands, etc.)
- Configure transformation rules that will be applied to the data to be exported after the export.
- Use channels as destinations for your product data to make product marketing in omnichannel efficient!
- You can create and use as many channels as you want.
- You can define in which languages the product data is to be transferred for each channel.
- The following distribution channels are conceivable – online stores, websites, print catalogs, e-commerce platforms etc.
- By assigning category trees to channels you can determine which products to publish via each channel. Products can also be assigned directly to a channel.
- Products can have different attribute values per channel, e.g. because of double content problems, different marketing strategies etc.
- Create associations to reflect the relationship between products.
- Apply an unlimited number of product association types e.g. cross-selling, up-selling, substitutions, packs etc.
- Create bilateral associations for products in one interface – a product A "consists of" product B, product B "is a part of" product A.
- Per product an unlimited number of the associated products can be linked, e.g. Product B is a cross-selling product for product A, product C is an up-selling product for product A etc.
- Use product catalogs to segment your product range, create catalog versions, or manage the product catalogs from different suppliers.
- Assign multiple category trees to a catalog to be able to assign these categories to a product from this catalog.
- Merge multiple catalogs to create your own master catalog.
- Create subcatalogs to represent a subgroup of your product range in the main catalog.
- Duplicate product catalogs to create new versions.
Categorization and Segmentation
- Create multiple categories and category trees for different catalogs and/or channels.
- Use a category tree in multiple catalogs.
- Use a category in just one category tree.
- Link multiple images to a category.
- Assign a product to more than one category.
- You can configure whether a product can only be assigned to a leaf category (has no sub-categories) or to a sub-category as well.
- View and manage the categories in a tree view.
- Product tagging – you can assign one or more tags to a product.
- Create additional custom fields to segment your products.
Classification and Product Families
- Product families help you to enhance the quality of your product descriptions.
- Use product families to classify your products. Products inherit attributes from product families and product variants from configurable products. Inheritance can be switched on or off.
- A product can only belong to one product family, this is optional.
- You define whether the attribute values are mandatory or optional for each product family and whether these values are global or channel-specific.
- You can determine the sort order of the product attributes.
- Product families can be changed, while the old attribute values can be retained.
Attributes and Attribute Groups
- You can create as many product attributes as you want to describe product properties in a detailed, structured and comprehensive manner.
- There are over 20 predefined attribute types (Text, Date, Time, Integer, Image etc).
- Attribute values are automatically validated depending on the attribute type.
- Attribute values can be monolingual or multilingual.
- Use attribute groups to display product attributes structured and grouped in the product descriptions. One attribute can belong to only one attribute group.
- One attribute can be used in more than one product family – it can be mandatory in one family and voluntary in another.
- An attribute can have both a channel-specific and global value.
- Attributes can be assigned directly to a product, also with channel-specific values.
- Some attribute types can have predefined values to ensure uniformity of values across all products.
Product Data Management and Quality
- You can manage hundreds of thousands of products in AtroPIM.
- Build up simple or complex structures of your product data. Individually configure your data model.
- Check the quality and completeness of your product information.
- Track the changes in product information using the data versions, restore the old values if needed.
- Use product types, e.g. Simple, Bundle, Configurable, Variants to cover all possible product peculiarities.
- Products can have global or channel-specific attribute values, these can be linked to a product directly or indirectly (via the product family).
- Configure as many product fields as you want, these must then be filled in for all products.
- Link multiple images and other digital assets of different types to one product.
- Translate the product information into many languages.
- Use AtroPIM to manage any HTML content.
- Use color-highlighted product tagging to map the characteristics of your workflows when preparing product information.
- Use color-highlighted product status to map the life cycle of the preparation of product information.
- Optimize the business processes for your teams and external users with the help of programmable workflows.
Digital Asset Management with AtroDAM
- Use a fully-featured DAM system AtroDAM together with AtroPIM as a single software instance.
- You can manage any files assets – images, PDFs, videos, archives, etc.
- Configure various validation rules and asset types to ensure the high quality of your assets.
- Asset renditions can be generated completely automatically.
- Save various meta-information for your assets, if necessary, the administrator can create additional fields.
- The system will automatically check whether a newly uploaded file already exists.
- You can upload multiple assets simultaneously and link them to selected entities.
- Share private and public assets internally or externally, simply via URL.
- Link related assets so that you can find suitable assets faster.
- Organize the employee collaboration using the direct assignment of assets.
- Use libraries, collections, categories and tags to better structure your assets.
- Access older versions of your assets to keep track of changes.
- And much more...
- Use the search and filter function to find the products or other data records you want to change.
- Edit the fields for multiple records at the same time – e.g. name, status, brand, product series etc.
- Set or remove relations to other entities for multiple products – so product associations, categories and channels are simultaneously linked to multiple selected products.
- The administrator must configure fields that allow for mass change.
History, Notifications and Comments
- History and change tracking – see exactly who changed what and when.
- Following – users can track the changes to the selected records.
- Take notes and upload files, on every record with which you work.
- Notifications – set up times when the system and e-mail notifications and when the e-mail notifications must be delivered.
- Responsive Design – Use AtroPIM on any device – desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Dashboards – Set up multiple dashboards by using drag-and-drop for various dashlets that have to do with product data and its quality.
- Stream – track all changes made in the system, take notes.
- Cooperation – organize work on your product information internally and with external service providers.
- Brands – manage your own and foreign brands.
- Accounts and Contacts – manage your business partners and contacts.
- Save custom search and filter queries to conserve your future working time.
- Auto-saved set filters – when you return to a page, it will be as you left it.
- Custom navigation – each user can set up navigation to suit themselves.
- Multilingualism – use appropriate fields and attributes to provide multilingual information.
- Currencies – use as many currencies as you need.
- Measure Units – use standard and custom units with automatic unit conversion.
- and much more...
Are you missing some important feature?
Talk to us and we will implement it!
Flexible Data Model and Entity Configurator
- With AtroPIM you can get any data model implemented exactly as you want it.
- You can create any number of custom entities, e.g. product series, contracts, experience reports etc.
- All user-defined entities are "full-fledged" and can be used immediately in Entity, Layout and Label Manager or in the navigation.
- The administrator can change any entities in AtroPIM at any time, both the system and the custom entities.
- Decide for yourself which fields will have a new or existing entity, change them to suit yourself.
- There are over 20 field types in the system. If you need more, they can easily be programmed.
- You can create any desired relations (1: n, n: 1, n: m) between all available entities.
- Dynamic fields – you can define the conditions under which a field is displayed, hidden or becomes mandatory.
- You have full control over all layouts for each entity in the system.
- You can configure detail, panel and list layouts.
- You can use drag-and-drop to determine which fields in which field groups are displayed.
- Even after configuration, all user interfaces remain responsive and are automatically mobile-ready.
- Configure which fields you can filter and mass update.
- Determine which relational panels for which entity to display, as well as their order on the detail page.
Roles, Teams and Authorizations
- AtroPIM offers administrators an authorization concept at the enterprise level!
- Create users, roles, and teams to manage access levels and authorizations within AtroPIM.
- One role can be assigned to one user or one team.
- One user can be assigned to more than one team.
- Authorizations and access levels are configured based on roles.
- Set up the following access levels – to no entries, to own entries, to team entries and to all entries.
- Configure the authorizations at the field level, e.g. certain data fields are hidden for certain roles.
Module Manager and System Updates
- AtroPIM provides users with innovative module management based on Composer technology, allowing them to automatically consider all the necessary module dependencies.
- One is warned when conflicts between modules arise.
- Perform a system update or module updates with a click of a mouse.
- Create a schedule of Scheduled Jobs, defining when, and if, system updates (AtroPIM and modules) should be performed automatically.
- You will be informed when new modules and core versions appear.
- All modules in AtroPIM can be activated or deactivated.
- Manage both the official and the individual modules for AtroPIM using the Module Manager.
- It is important for all distributors to get the most up-to-date product data from suppliers as quickly as possible, and the supplier portal will help you do that.
- The permissions for individual data records and access levels can be set up flexibly for all suppliers and their employees on the portal level.
- A supplier can use import feeds to upload their own products to your PIM system.
- You can allow the supplier to edit the product information that he imports directly, completely or partially, onto your system e.g. to adjust prices or supplier's own product numbers.
Distributor and retailer portal
- Facilitate collaboration with your distributors and retailers by giving them access to your system through a distributor portal.
- Your distributors can use Export Feeds to download your product information from your PIM system, in the requited format and structure.
- The permissions for individual data records and access levels can be set up flexibly for all distributors and their employees at the portal level.
- Provide the product images in a selected resolution.
Do you want to know more?