Integration with other systems
- AtroPIM can easily be connected to other systems such as ERP, PLM, DAM, online shops etc.
- AtroPIM has a service-oriented software architecture, i.e. a complete data exchange takes place via REST API.
- All data from all entities in the system, including customentities and their fields are immediately available via API for all third-party systems.
- Fully automated bilateral data exchange is possible.
- Manual data import is available for all entities in the system, including custom entities and their fields.
- Field mapping is done by the user per import process.
- For each import operation, the data can only be imported into one entity, e.g. products without attributes, categories etc.
- Import process can be reversed.
- Configure and use any import feeds (the import feeds module is required) to import any product data at once. It is possible to create customized import profiles to automate the import.
- Manual data export is available for all entities in the system, including custom entities and their fields.
- For each export operation, the data can only be exported from one entity at a time, e.g. products without attributes, categories etc.
- The fields to be exported can be specified per export process.
- Configure and use any export feeds (the export feeds module is required) to export any product data at once. It is possible to create customer-specific export profiles in order to automate the export.
- Use channels to make product marketing in omnichannel efficient!
- It can be created and used several channels.
- For each channel, it is predefined in which languages and locales the product data and in which currencies the prices are to be transferred.
- The following distribution channels are conceivable - online stores, websites, print catalogs, e-commerce platforms etc.
- A channel determines which products with which attributes and which product images are made available via the channel.
- By assigning category threes to channels is determined which products are to be published via the channel. Products can also be assigned directly to a channel.
- Product attributes can have different attribute values per channel, e.g. different product descriptions because of double content problems, different marketing strategies etc.
- Create associations to reflect the relationship between products.
- An unlimited number of product association types can be applied, e.g. cross-selling, up-selling, substitutions, packs etc.
- It is possible to create bilateral associations for products in one interface - a product A "consists of" product B, "product B" is a part of "product A.
- Per product an unlimited number of the associated products can be indicated, e.g. Product B is a cross-selling product for product A, product C is an up-selling product for product A etc.
- A product can be used for any type of association.
- Products can be associated with each other as an n:m relationship.
- Use product catalogs to segment your product range, to create catalog versions, or to manage the product catalogs from different suppliers.
- AtroPIM offers the ability to manage an unlimited number of product catalogs.
- Product catalogs are used to determine the product range that is to be transmitted via a channel.
- The product range of a catalog is determined by the assigned category tree.
- It is possible to assign several category trees to a catalog in order to determine to which categories the products from this catalog can be assigned.
- It is up to the user to decide according to which principle the catalogs should be divided - e.g. it is possible to keep the supplier catalogs as they are and to create their own catalogs from them.
- It is possible to create subcatalogs that represent a subgroup of your product range of a main catalog.
Classification, Categorization and Segmentation
- It is possible to create several categories and to make several categories trees from them by defining a parent category for a child category.
- A category tree or its part can be assigned to several catalogs - the products belonging to the category tree thereby form the catalog assortment.
- A parent category can have several child categories and a child category can have only one parent category, and thus each category can be used only in one category tree.
- It is possible to create many category images per category.
- A category can have several related products and a product can be assigned to more than one category.
- It can be configured whether a product can only be assigned to a leaf category (has no sub-categories) or also to a sub-category.
- You can view and manage the category trees in a tree view.
- Product families can be used to classify the products. Products inherit the product attributes from product families and product variants from configurable products. Inheritance can be switched on or off.
- Product Tagging - you can assign one or more tags to a product.
- It is possible to create additional custom fields to classify or segment your products.
- Product families help you to increase the quality of your product descriptions.
- You can create several to specify product families to define the possible types of your products and to classify these.
- Product attributes are assigned to a product family to determine which attribute values to specify for a product when the product is assigned to the product family. The order of the product attributes is also determined.
- One product can only belong to one product family, this is queried when creating a product. Product families can be changed, but the old attribute values are retained.
- For each product family it must be defined whether the attribute values for a product in this product family are mandatory or voluntary and whether these values must be defined uniform for all channels or specific for each channel.
Attributes and Attribute Groups
- You can create as many product attributes as you want in order to describe product properties in a detailed, structured and comprehensive manner.
- Product attributes can be of different types - there are over 20 predefined attribute types (Text, Date, Time, Integer, Image etc).
- Attribute values are automatically validated depending on the attribute type.
- Attribute values can be monolingual or multilingual.
- Use attribute groups to display product attributes structured and grouped in the product descriptions.
- One attribute can be used in more than one product family - it can be mandatory in one family and voluntary in another.
- An attribute can have a channel-specific value in one product family and a global value in another product family.
- Attributes can be assigned directly to a product. These can also be channel-specific.
- Other attribute types can be programmed additionally to cover your specific needs.
- Some attribute types can have only predefined values to ensure uniformity of values across all products.
- One attribute can belong to only one attribute group.
Product Management and Product Data Quality
- Manage product data by linking it to products, product families, assets and categories. Build up any complex structures of your product data.
- Use AtroPIM as a CMS to manage any html content.
- Check the quality and completeness of your product information (completeness module required).
- Track the changes in product information using the data versions, restore the old value if needed.
- You can manage hundreds of thousands of products in AtroPIM.
- Use product types, e.g. Simple, Bundle, Configurable to show all possible product peculiarities.
- Assignment a product to a product family determines which product attributes should and could have that product, and whether the values for product attributes should be channel specific or not.
- Configure any number of product fields for product data that are to be filled for all products.
- It is also possible to create any additional product attributes for a product, in addition to the attributes that are inherited through the product family of the product.
- It is possible to store individual attribute values per channel which entitle generally valid attribute values for that channel (e.g., common weight attribute in kilograms, channel attribute value weight in pounds).
- A product can have many product images and other assets.
- Use color product tagging to show the characteristics of your product in the implementation of your workflow when preparing product information or for other purposes.
- Use color-highlighted product status to show the lifecycle of preparing product information or for other purposes.
- Optimize the business processes for your teams and external users with the help of programmable workflows (based on Symfony Workflow components).
Digital Asset Management (DAM) with help of AtroDAM
- Use a fully features DAM system AtroDAM together with AtroPIM as a single software instance.
- Various media files can be managed as assets - images, PDFs, documents, videos, archives, etc.
- Configure various asset types and their validation rules to ensure the high quality of your assets.
- For images, it is sufficient to save each image in only one size, all other sizes and formats can be generated completely automatically (rendition module required).
- Various additional meta information can be saved for each asset; the administrator can create additional fields for this if necessary.
- When uploading a file, an automatic check is carried out to determine whether such a file is already available in the system.
- You can upload several assets at once and link them to the correct entities.
- Private and public assets can be shared internally or externally simply via URL.
- Link assets together so that you can find a suitable asset faster.
- Organize the collaboration of your employees thanks to a direct assignment of assets or by assigning tasks related to an asset in order to achieve the best productivity.
- Classify and organize your assets so that it is convenient for you and your teams thanks to flexibly configurable taxonomies - use collections, categories and tags.
- Use the asset versioning module to get an overview of all changes to your assets.
and much more..
- In AtroPIM it is possible to edit the selected fields of several entries of an entity at the same time - e.g. name, status, brand, product series etc.
- Relationships to other entities can also be set or removed for several products - so product associations, categories and channels can be linked to several selected products at once.
- Use the search and filter function to find the product descriptions you want to change.
- All filtered or selected records can be deleted or changed at once, it is possible with the help of mass change.
- The fields allowed for mass change are to be configured by the administrator for each entity, including custom ones, through Layout Manager.
History, Notifications and Comments
- History and change tracking – see exactly who changed what and when, showing old and new values side by side.
- Following – users can subscribe to individual entries so they do not miss a change.
- Capture comments anywhere, with the ability to attach files no matter what entry you're working on.
- Notifications – you can set up when you receive system notifications and when you receive e-mail notifications.
- Responsive Design – Use AtroPIM on any device - desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Dashboards – each user can set up more than one dashboard for himself, here you can see the most important things at a glance. Various dashlets that have to do with the product data and its quality can be placed anywhere on a dashboard by using drag-and-drop.
- Stream – track all changes made in the system, write your own comments, take notes.
- Cooperation – organize work on your product information internally and with external service providers. Use our Activities and Tasks module to get even more options.
- Brands – manage your own and foreign brands.
- Accounts – manage your business partners and related documents.
- Custom search and filter queries – can be saved to save your working time in the future.
- Auto-saved set filters – when you return to an overview page, this page will be the same as you left it.
- Custom navigation – each user can set up the navigation as he likes it best.
- LDAP authentication to simplify login to the system.
- Multilingual – use appropriate field types to provide multilingual information.
- Currencies – use as many currencies as you need.
- Units of measure – use standard and custom units.
- and much more...
Flexible Data Model and Entity Configurator
- With AtroPIM you can get any data model implemented exactly as you want it to be.
- You can create any number of custom entities, e.g. product series, contracts, experience reports etc.
- All user-defined entities are "full-fledged" and can be used immediately in Entity, Layout and Label Manager or in the navigation.
- The administrator can change any entities in AtroPIM at any time, both the system and the custom entities.
- Decide by yourself which fields will have a new or existing entity, change them according to your ideas.
- There are over 20 field types in the system. If you need more, then they can be easily programmed.
- You can create any desired relations (1: n, n: 1, n: m) between all available entities.
- Dynamic fields - you can define the conditions under which a field is displayed, hidden or becomes a mandatory field.
- You have full control over all layouts for each entity in the system.
- You can configure detail, panel and list layouts.
- You can use drag-and-drop to determine which fields in which field groups are displayed.
- Even after configuration, all user interfaces remain responsive and are automatically mobile-ready.
- Configure which fields are allowed for the filters and mass update.
- Determine which relational panels for which entity are to be displayed, as well as their order on the detail page.
Roles, Teams and Authorizations
- AtroPIM offers administrators an authorization concept at enterprise level!
- Create users, roles, and teams to manage access levels and authorizations within AtroPIM.
- One role can be assigned to one user or one team.
- One user can be assigned to more than one team.
- Authorizations and access levels are configured role-based.
- It is possible to set up the following access levels - to no entries, to own entries, to team entries and to all entries
- It is possible to configure the authorizations at the field level, e.g. certain data fields are hidden for certain roles
Modules Manager and System Updates
- AtroPIM provides users with innovative module management based on Composer technology, allowing them to automatically consider all the necessary dependencies of modules.
- One is warned when conflicts between modules are possible.
- Perform a system update or updates of your modules with a mouse click.
- Define a schedule with the Scheduled Jobs, when and if the system updates (AtroPIM and modules) should be performed automatically.
- You will be informed about the appearance of new module and core versions.
- All modules in AtroPIM can be activated or disactivated.
- Through Modul Manager it is possible to manage both the official and the individual modules for AtroPIM.
- It is important for all distributors to get the most up-to-date product data from suppliers as quickly as possible, and the supplier portal will help you with it.
- You can have an unlimited number of suppliers.
- Thanks to the Import Feeds module, it is possible to provide your suppliers with the import feeds set up / created for them so that suppliers can upload their product information in their PIM system.
- The authorizations and access levels are flexibly set up for all suppliers and the concerned employees at the portal level.
- A supplier can be assigned more than one account in your portal.
- It is up to the administrator to set up to which entities in the system and their fields a supplier should be granted access.
- Thus, it is also possible to allow the supplier to edit the product information imported by him directly in your system, completely or partially, e.g. to adjust prices or supplier's own product numbers.
- The assignment of a channel to an account (here supplier) makes the product information accessible for those portal users who belong to this account.
- Facilitate collaboration with your distributors by giving them access to your system through a distributor portal.
- You can have an unlimited number of distributors.
- Thanks to the Export Feeds module, it is possible to provide your distributors with the export feeds set up / created for them, so that distributors can download your product information from your PIM system, in the format and structure, which the distributor needs.
- The authorizations and access levels set up flexibly for all distributors and the concerned employees at the portal level.
- Provide quality product images in their original resolution.
- Give distributors the opportunity to access your product catalogs.
- The assignment of a channel to an account (here distributor) makes the product information accessible for those portal users who belongs to this account.
Do you want to know more?