Oracle Database PIM Connector
PIM for Oracle Database
Oracle Database is the first database designed for enterprise grid computing, the most flexible way to manage information and applications. Oracle database products offer customers cost-optimized and high-performance versions of Oracle Database, the world's leading converged, multi-model database management system, as well as in-memory, NoSQL and MySQL databases.
A PIM System for Oracle Database makes it possible to manage product information centrally acting as a single source of truth. A PIM System is used for product data enrichment, translation and syndication. It can also oversee the management of your product images and other digital assets.
Use AtroPIM as an excellent addition to your systems for the management of your product data. AtroPIM has all the necessary features to manage your product-related information and organize the related processes.
You can decide by yourself, which master data to store in which system, which data to synchronize, and where to create the initial product data record.
The following usage scenarios between Oracle Database Server and AtroPIM are possible:
- One-time import of all your data from Oracle Database Server
- One-way synchronization of information from Oracle Database Server to AtroPIM
- Bilateral synchronization of information between Oracle Database Server and AtroPIM.
Features of the Oracle Database PIM Connector
- No restrictions!
- One-way or bilateral master data synchronization
- Automatic and manual mapping of the entries
- Import / export of manufacturers
- Import / export of categories and sub-categories
- Import / export of products, options, features and attributes
- Import / export of product prices
- Import / export of the product variants
- and more.
Benefits of the Oracle Database PIM Connector
- Productivity - increase your productivity through centralized data maintenance
- User-friendliness - the data exchange is completely automatic
- Performance - there is no limit to the data volume when transferring the product data
- Flexibility - our PIM can be easily adapted to your needs
- Efficiency - automation of data transmission prevents loss of information.
We will adapt the Oracle Database PIM Connector to your individual requirements so that you can use the PIM system together with your Oracle Database as you need it!
Data exchange takes place via a direct connection. Alternatively, we can utilize the REST API of your Oracle Database Server so that the data exchange then takes place via this API.
This Oracle Database PIM Connector is a pre-order product.