MSSQL PIM Connector
PIM for MSSQL
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications—which may run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network (including the Internet).
A PIM System for MSSQL makes it possible to manage product information centrally acting as a single source of truth. A PIM System is used for product data enrichment, translation and syndication. It can also oversee the management of your product images and other digital assets.
Use AtroPIM as an excellent addition to your systems for the management of your product data. AtroPIM has all the necessary features to manage your product-related information and organize the related processes.
You can decide by yourself, which master data to store in which system, which data to synchronize, and where to create the initial product data record.
The following usage scenarios between Microsoft SQL Server and AtroPIM are possible:
- One-time import of all your data from MS SQL Server
- One-way synchronization of information from MS SQL Server to AtroPIM
- Bilateral synchronization of information between MS SQL Server and AtroPIM.
Features of the MSSQL PIM Connector
- No restrictions!
- One-way or bilateral master data synchronization
- Automatic and manual mapping of the entries
- Import / export of manufacturers
- Import / export of categories and sub-categories
- Import / export of products, options, features and attributes
- Import / export of product prices
- Import / export of the product variants
- and more.
Benefits of the MSSQL PIM Connector
- Productivity - increase your productivity through centralized data maintenance
- User-friendliness - the data exchange is completely automatic
- Performance - there is no limit to the data volume when transferring the product data
- Flexibility - our PIM can be easily adapted to your needs
- Efficiency - automation of data transmission prevents loss of information.
We will adapt the MSSQL PIM Connector to your individual requirements so that you can use the PIM system together with your MSSQL Database as you need it!
Data exchange takes place via a direct connection. Alternatively, we can implement a REST API for your MS SQL Server so that the data exchange then takes place via this API.
This MSSQL PIM Connector is a pre-order product.